[OpenAFS-devel] Problem with IP address based ACL?

Deon George deon@wurley.net
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:11:58 +1000

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:47:12 -0400, Jeffrey Altman wrote
> Other people are seeing strange behavior with pr_GetHostCPS() calls
> in the file server.   A group of us have a theory on what is going on
> and we are attempting to validate it.

Ahh, I'm glad to know that it is a problem and not something I've done/doing
wrong (I was tearing my hair out over this one .. :)

If you confirm the problem, will you post it to the list? (I'll happily try
out the fix..)

BTW: It doesnt appear (yet anyway) to be a problem on my windows host...

...deon