[OpenAFS-devel] Identity manager-like GUI for linux and OSX?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Fri, 5 May 2006 11:05:01 -0500

Does anyone have some sort of KDE dock applet for linux (or something
similiar for OSX) that will warn a user when their tickets/tokens are
about to expire?

The identity manager in Kerberos for Windows is quite nice, however I'm
not sure how to make it work with the KFW-3.0 version and Openafs 1.4.1.
It all 'just works' with KFW-2.6.X

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer@hozed.org

Somone asked me why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz