[OpenAFS-devel] error data base

chechu chechu chechuironman@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:11:04 +0100

hi¡¡

I'm trying to replicate my ldap data base...I get a ldif archive from
the master and when I going to do ldapadd -x -D ....
I get de next error...

adding new entry "dc=xxx,dc=yyy,dc=zz"
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: invalid structural object class chain
(domain/organizationalUnit)
It can be maybe there are no the same version of slapd...the master is
2.2.26 and teh slave is 2.2.23...I tried other opotions to copy data
base on the slave but all of this fail (scp teh data base
directory...slapadd a slapcat file....).... I don't know what more
do...teh data base from the master it looks like to be ok...

someone can help me...
thanks