[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS 1.4.2rc1 Oops During setpag on Linux 2.6.17

chas williams - CONTRACTOR chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 07 Sep 2006 18:06:41 -0400

ugh.  how confusing, i see fc and think fedora core, not final candidate.

anyway, the keyring/pag code doesnt use a syscall in the kernel to join
create a new session keyring.  instead, we just make our own session
keyring and install it.  this should make x86_64 work assuming that
the problem with x86_64 was that you cant make a syscall while within
a syscall.