[OpenAFS-devel] pt_util documentation

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:46:27 -0700

Marcus Watts <mdw@umich.edu> writes:

> I just wrote up some documentation for pt_util, here
> 	/afs/umich.edu/group/itd/build/mdw/tmp/pt_util.pod
>
> I expect to include this along with other mostly less
> interesting documentation improvements with rxk5.

Thanks!  I'll try to look at this soon and merge it with the brief man
page that Sam wrote for Debian and get this into the regular tree.

> A lot of that documentation refers to these documents:
> 	IBM AFS Quick Beginnings
> 	IBM AFS Administration Guide
> 	IBM AFS Release Notes
> If these aren't out of date already, they will soon be.
> Do we have replacements for these?

I believe we have a direct translation to DocBook without content changes
that's waiting to be committed to a CVS repository so that people can
start hacking on it, but that's about it at this point.