[OpenAFS-devel] Max /vicep partition size?

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 23:35:11 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007, Steve Simmons wrote:
> Problem could be 1.5.14, or it could be that you need to get closer
> to 2TB before it bites. Server is linux 2.4, afs 1.4.1rc7 with a few
> patches. Our servers are mostly running 1.4.1.

I kind of wonder if it is more like:
I dunno if this has anything to do with it but ..
volser/vsprocs.c
int
UV_PartitionInfo()
{
afs_int32 code;

 return code;
}

which should technically be returning an afs_int32 shouldnt it?
more like the VolPartitionInfo() from volser/volprocs.c

(UV_NukeVolume also defines a return value of int when it actually returns
an afs_int32...)

Im not sure it is the issue.. but...

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University