[OpenAFS-devel] Re: System lockup with do_IRQ: stack overflow (SOMEWHAT RESOLVED)

Axel Thimm openafs-devel@openafs.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:02:58 +0100

--nzri8VXeXB/g5ayr

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 12:07:20AM +1100, Deon George wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
> >But I don't think a rebuild would yield different results.
> > =20
> Maybe we are using different compile options (or something)? Sorry, I'm=
=20
> not a C/C++ developer (or whatever the language this is written in) - I=
=20
> know how to hack things to work, but beyond that its a different world :)

The compile options are quite strictly given by the compile options
used when the kernel was built, so there are not so many degrees of
freedom left.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--nzri8VXeXB/g5ayr