[OpenAFS-devel] Patch review: backup cleanup..

Sean O'Malley omalleys@msu.edu
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:04:17 -0500 (EST)

I didnt think about posting patches here first before submitting bugs.. :)
I cleaned up a lot of the backup code.. mostly just compilation warnings..

http://www.msu.edu/~omalleys/openafs/backupfixes.txt

I think i filed it under  #51172

I have no test tape system available...but most of the test stuff builds
now.. but like Dale's it kind of kept growing outragously..at some point
you have to stop for a bit..

There are a couple of unresolved issues but I added those comments to the
submission. =)

If anyone is bored and wants to test it, it would be appreciated..

Sean

  Sean O'Malley, Information Technologist
  Michigan State University