[OpenAFS-devel] verifykt

Martin MOKREJS( mmokrejs@ribosome.natur.cuni.cz
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:53:17 +0100

Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> asetkey should get this functionality inboard. you want to do it or
> should i?

Does asetkey finally build with Heimdal? I think it was not possible
in the past. Or, at least I don't have it built under openafs-1.4.2-rc4.
Yes, heimdal users can use the ktutil tool for some manipulation of
the keytab file, finally. But, probably not a bad idea to include something
what can be bundled with openafs and would work independently of the kerberos
libs. ;)