[OpenAFS-devel] Server or Network not Responding

Srikanth Bhaskar srikanth.bhaskar@gmail.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:05:39 +0530

------=_Part_181259_28740329.1169566539023

Hello Guys!

I have installed OpenAFS 1.4.2a on Windows 2003 Server. After it restarts
the machine, it automatically comes up with the config wizard. I specify all
the credentials. While performing the configuration, the wizard throws an
error: Server or Network not responding. hence, unable to configure OpenAFS
on my machine.

Please let me know if there is any resolution. I HAVE TO install the AFS on
Windows Server 2003 for my requirement.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Srikanth Bhaskar