[OpenAFS-devel] volume-dont-artificially-untimeout-vlservers-20061218 updated?

Christopher Allen Wing wingc@engin.umich.edu
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:44:05 -0500 (EST)

I think that the botched version of the CVS delta:

 	volume-dont-artificially-untimeout-vlservers-20061218

is crashing some of our AFS clients.  I noticed that the fixed version of
this patch made it into CVS yesterday.

My question is, why doesn't the delta name change in this case?  It's
somewhat confusing when looking through CVS e.g. with the wdelta web
interface on the openafs.org web site.  I see that the correction was
made yesterday but the web interface for listing deltas:

 	http://www.openafs.org/cgi-bin/wdelta/MAIN/index/month/openafs

only shows the delta first being entered last year, not the recent update.
Maybe it's possible to get the web interface to list deltas sorted by most
recent update instead?

Thanks,

Chris Wing
wingc@engin.umich.edu