[OpenAFS-devel] "configure" shortcomings

Atro Tossavainen Atro.Tossavainen@helsinki.fi
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:35:57 +0300 (EEST)

Was just building OpenAFS in a rather bare-bones environment and noted
the following.

"configure" should complain and abort if flex and yacc are missing
from the system (because the compilation process will attempt to use
these and will complain and abort if they are missing).

"configure" should at least mention the lack of PAM headers (it might
do this already, just didn't see it in the logs).

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,