[OpenAFS-devel] AF_INET byte order

Mike Polek mike@pictage.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:06:48 -0700

We've been running it on i386_linux for years...
OS: Rh7.3, RH8.0, RH9, FC4, FC5
It works fine without being patched. I'm inclined
to believe the folks who said the field simply isn't
used.

If you're planning on introducing the patch... then
yes... I should probably do a compile here and make
sure it doesn't break stuff....  I'll have to dust
off my build environment. I've been spoiled by RPMs
for too long. :-)  Won't be in the near future, though...
other high priority projects, yadda yadda.
(If you have a version compiled for any of the
above OS's, or built static so it doesn't depend on
libraries, let me know off list and I'll give it
a spin in a test environment....)

Thx,
Mike