[OpenAFS-devel] rxk5 status

Jim Rees rees@umich.edu
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:06:32 -0500

What's the status of the rxk5 ioctl numbers?  The discussions on this last
month were a bit long for me to follow.  But my impression was that:

- rxk5 needs two "token" ioctls and two "properties" or "capabilities" ioctls
- there are already at least the two token interfaces defined, but they may
  or may not be usable for rxk5
- Marcus had requested additional numbers be assigned, but I don't think
  they were

I thought there was some question as to whether rxk5 would use the existing
ioctl numbers or allocate new ones.  Has that been resolved?