[OpenAFS-devel] rxk5 openafs - m48

Marcus Watts mdw@umich.edu
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:56:34 -0500

Here is a new patch for openafs + rxk5:
/afs/umich.edu/group/itd/build/mdw/openafs/patches/afs-rxk5-r1517-m48.patch.bz2

m48 is based on openafs 1.5.17, and should be applied to it.

Since m47, the following are the areas of change:

/1/ windows fixes: s/TokensNew/Tokens2/g
/2/ windows fixes: s/_GETCAPABILITIES/GETPROP/g
/3/ heimdal fixes: so that it actually compiles.

(all these fixes are from Matt.)

m48 builds on linux, with rxk5 and any one of mit, heimdal,
or openssl.  It should run on linux as well, but admittedly
only the mit flavor has received any real testing.

It turns out I was unduly optimistic about where things stood
with Windows.  Turns out it merely built, and is not known
to run.  Also, the capabilities code was missing.  Matt is now
busy re-implementing the capabilities code for windows (seems some
of the "convenience" macros I used for linux don't exist
in windows), and he'll make sure it actually runs on windows.
We hope to have another patch out with that in a week's time.

			-Marcus Watts