[OpenAFS-devel] Which delta corresponds to 1.5.18?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Thu, 10 May 2007 14:26:19 -0500

How do I find out what delta in CVS corresponds to the 1.5.18 release?

I have a mercurial mirror of CVS head at
http://source.scl.ameslab.gov/hg/openafs-upstream-hg

and I want to be able to go back and check out the delta that
corresponds to the 1.5.18 release tarball.

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer@hozed.org

Somone asked me why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz