[OpenAFS-devel] openafs linux-kernelmodule not buildable on sparc

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 15 May 2007 14:11:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 6 May 2007, Johan Christiansen wrote:

> I have created a bugreport here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openafs/+bug/111300
> The upstream bugtracker on rt.central.org does not look very active??

I guess that web proxy you're behind is caching something from several
years ago. That or I have a very vivid imagination.

> stackcheck = 0: stack = 0
> topstack = 0xff8edbb4: stackptr = 0xf7bfe008: stacksize = 0x48000
> Sun May  6 21:44:15 2007 LWP: stack overflow in process IO MANAGER!

#define USE_UCONTEXT in src/config/param.(whatever is appropriate for your
platform).h