[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] 1.5.19 build fails on SunOS 5.11 snv62 SPARC

Dale Ghent daleg@umbc.edu
Tue, 29 May 2007 16:36:19 -0400

(moving this to openafs-devel)

This patch will not fly.

You're using the new IP Instances netstack_* calls within the all-
encompassing Solaris 10 #ifdef, which means that this code won't
compile on < s10u4.

/dale

--
Dale Ghent