[OpenAFS-devel] YDL 5.0.2... it gets weirder

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:22:50 +0200 (EET)

I wrote a while ago:

> > > Now that I look at that file, it makes perfect sense - it's included
> > > for Alpha, AMD64 and s390x Linuxes already.
> >
> > And does life get better?
>
> FSVO thereof.  The run-time linker doesn't complain about being unable
> to load pam_afs.so any more.  It loads and "debug"s nicely, it just
> doesn't work.  I've tcpdumped the traffic on the problem host and it's
> not talking to the AFS servers.
>
> I attached a strace to the login process and it seems to be going through
> the motions all right, but it segfaults at the end.  The same also
> happens with klog, it just segfaults as before.  I need to check that
> the strace logs don't contain anything that could be used to compromise
> our systems and then I can post them.

Here they are, finally.

http://www.biocenter.helsinki.fi/~atossava/pam_afs.so.txt
http://www.biocenter.helsinki.fi/~atossava/klog.txt

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,