[OpenAFS-devel] Brief proposal on numbers

Steve Simmons scs@umich.edu
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:47:20 -0400

On Nov 2, 2007, at 4:35 PM, Dale Ghent wrote:

> Not to nit pick, but the code should detect suffixes of k|K, m|M, g|
> G, and t|T to preclude the need of a -h flag when setting the
> quota. -h should only be needed when viewing quota via fs lq, and
> should also be extended to 'vos examine'

Feel free. If I were worried about nits, I'd have implemented first,
then asked questions. "He who writes the code makes the actual
decisions" or something to that effect.

I did think about a -h flag on output and really like the idea, but
as has been said on other suggestions here, that's a different issue.

Steve