[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [kerberos-discuss] Solaris 10 SSHD, pam_krb5 and xscreensaver handling of renewed/forwarded ticket

Henry B. Hotz hotz@jpl.nasa.gov
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:07:32 -0800

On Nov 8, 2007, at 8:30 AM, Douglas E. Engert wrote:

> Thanks for the response, and so some of my comments below.

I'll second Doug's concerns:

1) Should save the new tgt even if the old one isn't expired.  I
expect ancillary service tickets to be erased and for applications
that need them to be smart enough to reacquire them if needed.  (AFS
usually isn't, but it has a separate credential store so it's service
ticket usually isn't erased either.  Wish it did auto-acquire, but
that's another subject.)

2) Ticket stores should be per-session.