[OpenAFS-devel] YDL 5.0.2... it gets weirder

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:34:44 +0300 (EEST)

> You might try setting CCOBJ to include -fPIC in src/cf/osconf.m4 for
> ppc_linux_26 and see if life gets better.

Now that I look at that file, it makes perfect sense - it's included
for Alpha, AMD64 and s390x Linuxes already.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,