[OpenAFS-devel] YDL 5.0.2... it gets weirder

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:15:16 +0300 (EEST)

Derrick,

> > Now that I look at that file, it makes perfect sense - it's included
> > for Alpha, AMD64 and s390x Linuxes already.
>
> And does life get better?

FSVO thereof.  The run-time linker doesn't complain about being unable
to load pam_afs.so any more.  It loads and "debug"s nicely, it just
doesn't work.  I've tcpdumped the traffic on the problem host and it's
not talking to the AFS servers.

I attached a strace to the login process and it seems to be going through
the motions all right, but it segfaults at the end.  The same also
happens with klog, it just segfaults as before.  I need to check that
the strace logs don't contain anything that could be used to compromise
our systems and then I can post them.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,