[OpenAFS-devel] 1.4.5 pre5 klog v5

Marcus Watts mdw@spam.ifs.umich.edu
Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:31:26 -0500

> Date:    Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:20:40 EST
> To:      openafs-devel@openafs.org
> From:    "Derrick Brashear" <shadow@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [OpenAFS-devel] 1.4.5 pre5 klog v5
>
> it's in src/aklog; i did some work with Simon a few weeks ago to get
> something more sane. I suspect Makefile work to install it is needed.

That's where the source should live.

It probably needs both makefile & configure fixes.  The makefile work
needs to install klog.  kauth needs to install klog as klog.ka (and
*really* should install kpasswd as kpasswd.ka.)  There should also
be configure logic - if absolutely no k5 support, then can't build k5
klog, must only build and install ka klog, which may as well be installed as
plain klog.  It may be useful to also have configure do:
--enable-ka-server / --disable-ka-clients
although those aren't strictly necessary to k5 klog.

					-Marcus