[OpenAFS-devel] openafs hangs on shutdown with selinux (caused by callback expiration via umount?)

Christopher Allen Wing wingc@umich.edu
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 17:55:14 -0500 (EST)

Derrick:

Thanks for the tip - I had no idea what would try to write packets out
that port during an afs shutdown.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I might try to trigger this?  i.e.,
is there something I could do which would force afs to send packets during
afs_shutdown()?  Right now I don't really have any means to reproduce this
at all.

Thanks a lot,

Chris
wingc@umich.edu