[OpenAFS-devel] pinstall breaks fakeroot when compiling openafs for Nokia tablets

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:05:03 -0400

------=_Part_43064_917092.1216339503720

> I think in modern variants of openafs, you don't use pinstall by default,
> but use a copy of "install" that's selected by gnu autoconf magic.

Only true in HEAD, and only works reliably in about the last 3 weeks or so.
To be fair it probably worked for Linux and not much else for a few months
before that.

Derrick

------=_Part_43064_917092.1216339503720

I think in modern variants of openafs, you don&#39;t use pinstall by default,<br>

------=_Part_43064_917092.1216339503720--