[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS and Linux 2.6.25 (again)

Gautam Iyer gi1242@stanford.edu
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:16:32 -0700

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:01:30AM +0000, Simon Wilkinson wrote:

>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>> There's another problem with the lwp prototypes - is that where you had an
>> error?
>
> Yes - my fault. The prototypes for savecontext don't match on Linux.
> In fact, savecontext should probably take void *(*ep)(void). I have a
> patch implementing this that I'm testing now.

Yes, that was exactly the error (savecontext, in process.c IIRC).

Is there a CVS commit mailing list I can get on so I know when your
patch makes it in? I didn't find this info on the website,

Thanks a lot!!

GI

--
Acupuncture is a jab well done.