[OpenAFS-devel] Linux Dynamic Kernel Module Support

Charles Curley charlescurley@charlescurley.com
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:34:26 -0700

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg

In the course of another project, I came across the Dynamic Kernel
Module Support project for Linux. On the off chance that the various
Linux packagers aren't already aware of it, I thought it might be
worth looking at for OpenAFS.

http://linux.dell.com/projects.shtml#dkms

--=20

Key fingerprint =3D CE5C 6645 A45A 64E4 94C0  809C FFF6 4C48 4ECD DFDB

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg

--gKMricLos+KVdGMg--