[OpenAFS-devel] Some tests and questions about fs setquota

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 22:19:40 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have a test framework written in perl along with 4 tests files which
include many tests.

Now what do I do with them?

For now, I have a git repo available at:
/afs/dementia.org/home/edgester/git

In my testing, I found some interesting quirks:
1. fs setq honors negative quota as parameters except -1. fs lq confirms
the negative quota. My tests assume negative quotas are correct.
2. fs setq allows for values larger than valid to be set and cause an
overflow.

Should the quota be fixed to abort if a negative quota is specified?
Should I modify the tests to fail if a negative quota is found?

Thanks,
Jason