[OpenAFS-devel] vos create fails in 1.5.54 on Linux

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:18:21 -0400

FYI, I'm still having the vos create and other problems when testing
1.5.54 on Linux. The same problem happened  in the CVS code some weeks
ago for me. I haven't been testing in between these times.

vos create still fails like it did with the cvs version. I tried
compiling with dafs enabled, but that didn't change my previous results.

I downloaded 1.4.8pre2 and that works fine so far.

I ran kill -TSTP on all of the afs processes, but I didn't see anything
in the logs. What other information should I gather about this?

Thanks,
Jason