[OpenAFS-devel] Problems with 1.4.8pre2 on Fedora 8

Harald Barth haba@kth.se
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:10:23 +0200 (CEST)

> Servers blacklisted once are not marked down. The goal here is if your
> server is, for instance, still Transarc

No, it is not, its 1.4.8pre2 or 1.4.7. See previous email.

> , and you are trying an
> authenticated operation with krb5-style tokens, which would, say, work
> with one of three replicas you have of something, but not the one
> you're trying, you neither want to mark the server you have down (it's
> not), nor try it again.
>
> Is this Linux?

It is. See previous email which contained uname -a.

> Are you willing to apply patches live with ksplice?

I don't what ksplice gives me in this case, but shure, it is a test
box. Does ksplice work with my (centos) kernel?

I can reproduce the problem within minutes with sob. Am I the only
one? I don't believe that.

Harald.