[OpenAFS-devel] Patch to prepare the client for addition protocols

Felix Frank Felix.Frank@Desy.de
Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:17:28 +0200

Dear all,

I'm glad to announce that initial patches concerning rxosd are ready for
discussion. These are against 1.4.10 (yes, I know).

I put up a Wiki page with a brief description of what's going on:
https://dvinfo.ifh.de/AfsOsd/Patches

We're grateful for any comments. We're even more grateful for volunteers
who port such patches to the HEAD, but one step at a time.

Next up, the (now) unified CacheStoreProc and CacheFetchProc will be
supplemented with code originating from afs_StoreAllSegments and
afs_GetDCache respectively, making the latter more readable and (I
think) quite more performant.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time and looks at the stuff.

Cheers
  - Felix