[OpenAFS-devel] warnings fix

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:36:50 +0100

On 15 Jul 2009, at 00:53, Marcus Watts wrote:
> So, do you have more of these changes?

All of my warning fixes are now in gerrit. The only ones that aren't
in the tree are the use of va_vargs for afs_warn and afs_warnuser, and
the change to use %p for printing pointers, rather than the broken use
of '0x%x'. I currently have no more in progress, although I think the
next thing I'll be looking at is making the other logging functions
use va_args, and fixing their arguments.

I think there are a significant number of bits of your patch that
aren't addressed with the changes I've made. In particular, I'd love
to see your DES key type fixes in a standalone patch. It would be
great if you could pull this out.

Cheers,

Simon.