[OpenAFS-devel] Reviewers wanted

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:42:04 -0500

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Simon Wilkinson <sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> We've got a considerable number of changes waiting for review and
> verification at http://gerrit.openafs.org/
>
> If you've got a few spare moments in your day, please consider picking a
> change that interests you, and review its code on the web interface, or
> download the change to your local system and check that it builds and runs.
> This is a great way of helping code get into OpenAFS, and of learning more
> about the codebase.

Consider this an additional "beg" on the topic. I've certainly asked
for reviewers before, both in-person and online, and obviously it
continues to be an issue. We don't expect you to be an expert in every
area of the code; If there's somewhere you feel you can offer
feedback, anywhere in our code, please consider signing up with Gerrit
and reviewing changes.

Derrick