[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Faild modload - OpenSolaris

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:42:57 -0500

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:29:02 +0200
"jan.wittke" <jan.wittke@gmx.net> wrote:

> This version : openafs-1.5.75

Hmm, well, 1.5.75 doesn't even compile on my opensolaris box, but it's
rather old and amd64 anyway. It builds and loads for me on 1.5.76,
though; could you try that and say if the same thing happens?

If the problem still exists there, I'd be interested in the link line
for libafs.nonfs.o and libafs.o. There should be two for each of them;
one for MODLAD32 and one for MODLOAD64 (the MODLOAD64 one is more
interesting for you, obviously, but it's not always immediately obvious
which is which, so just give both).

Also, does 'nm' list afs_ExtendSegments in
src/libafs/MODLOAD64/afs_segments.o ?

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net