[OpenAFS-devel] Re: new aix buildbot slave available

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:03:02 -0500

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:00:21 -0500
Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 20:58:08 -0400
> Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > The Aix buildbot slave is available. There are some compile errors as
> > shown at:
> >      http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/builders/aix-builder/builds/0
> >
> > Until the compile problems are fixed, the aix build will have to be
> > triggered manually using the builder web page at
> > http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/builders/aix-builder
>
> AIX should build as of gerrit 3263, but the builder needs fiddling (it
> either needs autoconf 2.60 installed, or the build scripts need to be
> correctly pointing at autoconf 2.60). See
> <http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/builders/aix-builder/builds/2>

Also, if you look at
<http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/builders/aix-builder/builds/1>, it
looks like if you give the wrong revision or branch, it tries to fetch
the wrong thing from git repeatedly until someone kills it. It'd be nice
if it died on its own, but of course I'd hope it doesn't happen too
often :)

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net