[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Fwd: [grand.central.org #128372] AutoReply: Output from 'fs getfid' doesn't complain about paths not in /afs

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:55:08 -0500

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:45:48 -0400
Phillip Moore <w.phillip.moore@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just submitted this bug report, and then found a much more serious
> problem with getfid -- it ALWAYS exits 0.   I'd like to comment on
> this bug report, rather than create a new one, since I would probably
> try to fix both problems with one patch.
>
> However, I don't have a login for the RT site.

You don't need an account to send stuff to tickets. Just reply via
email, as long as the [grand.central.org #128372] is in the subject and
you're sending from the address that you sent the original report from,
it should get in there.

> How do I get one?

Ask. Someone else reading this list should be able to handle that.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net