[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Gerrit conflict resolution

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sat, 23 Apr 2011 13:47:01 +0100

On 26 Jan 2011, at 15:58, Simon Wilkinson wrote:

> I've just changed the way that gerrit resolves path conflicts when =
merging changes. This probably only really affects the gatekeepers, but =
I thought I should flag it generally, in case it starts to cause =
problems.
>=20
> We're now running with this improved merge algorithm. Please let me =
know if it seem to cause any issues.

Just to let folk know, we've seen a number of patches corrupted or =
misapplied due to this "improved" conflict resolution alogrithm, so I've =
disabled it again.

S.