[OpenAFS-devel] Re: vos delentry -noexecute vs. -dryrun

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Wed, 18 May 2011 18:52:16 -0400

On 5/18/2011 5:12 PM, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> On 5/18/2011 5:02 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:
>> Jeff Blaine<jblaine@kickflop.net>  writes:
>>> And an opened ticket with milestone 1.7 to get rid
>>> of -noexecute ?
>>
>> Sounds good to me, although I don't know that our ticket system has the
>> right fields for that.
>
> 1.7 would not be an appropriate target assuming there is an appropriate
> target.  Make the -noexecute option (hidden) so that scripts that make
> use of it will continue to work.  There is nothing else to be done at
> this point.

Done.

Now, should I whack these too into -dryrun with -noexecute
hidden?  They're the only 2 'noexecute' references left
(I've not looked into the code yet).

./src/bucoord/main.c
./src/bucoord/commands.c