[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS docs repo in git

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.com
Sat, 28 May 2011 01:52:08 +0000

Hi all,

This isn't necessarily development-specific, but since it concerns the
source tree, I thought it best to ask here besides -info.  I have a
couple quick questions about the docs repo.

(1) Is there an easy way to take the XML files and get myself PDFs?
Full disclosure: I haven't read the makefiles yet...

(2) I saw directories under doc/xml for quickstart, user guide, admin
guide, but none for admin ref.  Is there none for that PDF?

Call me ancient, but I still like dead tree versions of in-depth doco
like that.  Or at least camera-ready electronic copies, as opposed to
HTML or Kindle.

Thanks,

-c