[OpenAFS-devel] Gerrit reviews and the rate of acceptance

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:32:08 -0400

--------------enig7DB35CF32F6436E12D53F058

On 4/12/2012 10:19 AM, chas williams - CONTRACTOR wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:00:08 -0400
> Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@your-file-system.com> wrote:
>=20
>> OpenAFS needs a much more active reviewer community.
>=20
> is there a list similar to the openafs-cvs that shows the submitted
> patchsets as they arrive?  this would help me atleast, in that i dont
> have to go through some webpage to find patchsets where i feel i could
> comment.  it could just be my ignorance of gerrit, but unless i watch a=

> patchset i dont have a way to find out about it unless i poll which
> seems relatively inefficient.

You can configure your account on Gerrit to e-mail you status changes
for every patchset on a project that you watch.  See "Settings->Watched
Projects".   Enter the project name "openafs" and select from:

 New Changes
 All Comments
 Submitted Changes

You can use the "Only If" field to specify a pattern to apply
restrictions.  See the Gerrit Documentation or ask on a Gerrit mailing
list for details.   I have no experience using the feature.

Jeffrey Altman