[OpenAFS-devel] request to promote the solaris build slaves

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 19:15:21 -0500

On 12/14/2012 02:49 PM, Michael Meffie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The solaris 10 x86 and solaris 11 x86 build slaves have been running reliably
> for some time now as nightly builders, and the builds seem sufficiently fast.
> I'd like to see these builders be promoted to gerrit builders to improve our
> gerrit verification.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

The solaris 10 build is taking a 15 minutes and some seconds. The
solaris 11 builder is taking 17 minutes and some seconds. For reference,
the other gerrit-triggered builders take just under 15 minutes.

I leave this to the group. Are there any objections to doing this?

Sincerely,
Jason