[OpenAFS-devel] IPv6 Status

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 16:46:12 -0600

Will there be anything for development use anytime soon? I am
in the position where I need to migrate my personal cell to a
new server, and I can either use IPv6, or set up an overly
complicated private IPv4 network over VPN.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 11:25:22AM -0500, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> On 12/13/2011 11:13 AM, omalleys@msu.edu wrote:
> > Our site is looking at adding ipv6 support (http://tech.msu.edu/ipv6/)
> > Is there a progress status or timeline for IPv6 support for OpenAFS?
> >
> > thanks!
>
> There will be nothing available for production use from OpenAFS.org
> before second half of 2012.

Troy Benjegerdes                 'da hozer'                hozer@hozed.org
7 elements Farm						TerraCarbo biofuels

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~ Winston Churchill

The challenge in changing the world is not in having great ideas, it's in
having stupid simple ideas, as those are the ones that cause change.