[OpenAFS-devel] IPv6 Status

Steven Jenkins steven.jenkins@gmail.com
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:08:46 -0500

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Troy Benjegerdes <hozer@hozed.org> wrote:
> If someone is sitting on a pile of code, or even a contract to do
> some IPv6 work, it would be nice to make a public timeline of when
> it will be available.

I am not sitting on a pile of code or documentations, and I do not
have a contract to do IPv6 work (although I, like many others, would
be open to doing so).

> If nothing else, can we at least get all the RPCs and APIs changes
> defined and documented?

Yell at me.  Frequently, personally, and loudly.  Seriously.  I've
volunteered to work on it before but not made any progress on it.  If
you (or someone else) were to ping me for updates, I'd prioritize it
higher than I do now (i.e., it's strictly a 'nice thing to do' project
for me so far).

Or if someone else wants to produce them, I'm fine with that, too.

Steven