[OpenAFS-devel] IPv6 Status

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:30:46 -0600

How about this...

Nothing goes into 'master' unless it's supporting IPv6 ... this would
help with the moving target, and get us yelling at you to get it working
so we can check something else in ;)

The slightly less obnoxious approach is create an IPv6 branch if we
don't have one already.

Do we start with Rxgk-v6, or RxTCPv6?