[OpenAFS-devel] Static analyzer reports available again

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:18:59 -0400

The version of clang on my server has been updated to 3.1, so I've
started making clang static analyzer reports available again from
<http://hergotha.csail.mit.edu/~analyzer/>.  It currently reports 689
"bugs" in OpenAFS master as of this morning; some of these "bugs" are
undoubtedly real.  The analyzer in 3.1 is significantly better at
doing interprocedural checks than the old one was, so there are some
new scenarios that could not be identified before.

I'm not turning the cron job back on yet, so poke me in email if you
would like another analyzer run.  It takes a little bit less than
three hours to complete.

-GAWollman