[OpenAFS-devel] Moving Forwards

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:17:32 -0400

> Additionally I have a question about infrastructure. OpenAFS hosts a
> *lot* of infrastructure compared to many open-source projects. Given
> the discussions about available resources, should the new ticketing
> system be hosted by OpenAFS, or would GitHub's issue tracker or Google
> Code's issue tracker be viable?

As another option to throw on the table, Atlassian offers tons of this
stuff for free for OSS projects:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/open-source-license-request

http://www.atlassian.com/software

The former URL indicates that you must prove that you have installed
and are evaluating the software first, even if you simply intend to
make use of their free-for-OSS "onDemand" (they host it) stuff.
So there's a bit of a barrier there.

Obviously considering only the Atlassian-hosted stuff would make
sense.