[OpenAFS-devel] Moving Forwards

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:34:46 -0500

Give me a price quote and timeline on rxgk and ipv6, and let's see if
we can get a public foundation or crowdfunding project, or something to
come up with the money.

If I have a quote and implementation plan, I can figure out what I can
do 'in-kind' myself and then figure out if others can do the rest in-kind,
or if we need to go doorknocking to get the damned funding.

At least give me a workplan on what's left to finish for rxgk. I spent
yesterday hurting my brain merging rxk5 up to the latest release.