[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Announce: TFS fork of OpenAFS for ipv6 and rxgk implementation testing

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:54:18 -0500

I prefer working with mercurial, and the conversions back and forth
seem pretty trivial. https://github.com/b4winckler/vim/wiki

(FYI, the following debian packages are quite helpful)
ii  mercurial                            2.2.2-1~bpo60+1                     easy-to-use, scalable distributed version control system
ii  mercurial-common                     2.2.2-1~bpo60+1                     easy-to-use, scalable distributed version control system (common files)
ii  mercurial-git                        0.3.1-1~bpo60+1                     Git plugin for Mercurial

If you have something you think is appropriate for this tree that's
in Git that's not appropriate for the main OpenAFS mirror, please
send me a pack or whatever the git terminology of the changeset
is and I'll make sure it's in my tree.