[OpenAFS-devel] Testing (and a call for volunteers)

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:50:38 -0400

On 09/16/2012 02:58 PM, Simon Wilkinson wrote:
> On 16 Sep 2012, at 19:34, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>
>> I'm still getting compile errors on make check:
> So, this is the problem ...
>
>> /usr/bin/ld: warning: librokenafs.so.1, needed by /home/jwedgeco/openafs/openafs-git/openafs/lib/libafshcrypto.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
> I guess on your platform hcrypto needs stuff from roken. This is the kind of thing that libtool handles automatically for us, so I've just converted the tests/opr directory to use libtool (and to be pthreaded, into the bargain)
>
> Give http://gerrit.openafs.org/8127 a go, and let me know how you get on.

Here is the output:
==============cut================
$ tests/libwrap `pwd`/lib tests/runtests -o tests/volser/vos
1..6
ok 1 - Successfully got security class
ok 2 - Successfully built ubik client structure
# wanted: 0
#   seen: -1
not ok 3 - First address registration succeeds
# wanted: 0
#   seen: -1
not ok 4 - Second address registration succeeds
vos: could not list the server addresses
Possible communication failure
# wanted: 10.0.0.0
10.0.0.1
10.0.0.2